***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM. Due to delayed timber supplies, orders placed in this pre-order will be sent by early October. By placing this order you are acknowledging this timeframe***
This new 'holdie' version of our much loved adventure board is perfect for your little explorers. Use for nature walks, seedlings adventure etc and display your little one's treasures.
Customise with your choice of up to five words, please leave exact wording you would like in notes section at checkout (ie. not just 'Sophie' if you want 'Sophie's Nature Finds'.) Font as pictured.
PLEASE NOTE, if customisation details are not left, you will receive a generic quote such as: Little Wanderer, Nature Walk, Little Explorer.
Made from 3mm timber
Approx. 18 cm x 14.5 cm
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
$25 each or
2 for $45 (code: PAIRTOSHARE)
3 for $60 (code: THREEFORME)
4 for $80 (code: FOURTOEXPLORE)
+ FREE SHIPPING AUS WIDE
Code must be entered at time of check out to claim.
- Items are posted from rural QLD via regular mail. Due to current postage delays within Australia, delivery can take up to 2-3 weeks.
- Shipping is available worldwide excluding US and Canada. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping estimate for other countries. NZ shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout. Please note, FREE SHIPPING offer is not valid for orders outside of Australia.
- This piece is not intended to be used as a toy. Full adult supervision is required at all times when using this product. Please keep item and components out of reach of children when stored/displayed as small parts may present a choking hazard. Do not hang, mount or place near/above cots or beds. Check regularly for any damage or loose parts and discard immediately if found.
- Please ensure the correct spelling of names/words as plaques cannot be returned due to incorrect spelling at checkout. Size and placement of wording will vary depending on length of name/wording.
- Store piece out of direct sunlight and do not wet to avoid timber warping, or wear of elastic.
- Due to the nature of timber, items may differ to the images on your screen. Colours may also vary slightly from screen to screen and the grain of timber/etching presentation will differ with each piece.
- Over time, the elastic may stretch and become loose. Please cut and discard if this occurs and can be easily replaced with elastic from your local sewing/craft supply store.