***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM. CURRENT TURNAROUND OF 4-5 WEEKS + POST. We will do our absolute best to get out all orders by early to mid December, however due to current delays in postage, cannot guarantee delivery dates. By placing this order you are acknowledging these pre order conditions.***
A timber ornament with etched foliage and 'Santa please stop here for' + customised with ONE name only (please leave name/s in notes section at checkout). Includes natural twine for hanging.
Add customised calico bag for storage and keepsake: $4 ea
9cm (diameter) x 3mm (thickness)
FONT + DESIGN:
As pictured with capital letter for first letter of name and lowercase for remaining, regardless of how it is typed at checkout. Placement of foliage will depend on the characters.
- All items are lovingly made to order. Due to volume of orders during this busy time, please allow up to 4-5 weeks PLUS postage to receive. If ordered with other items, the longer turnaround will apply.
- Items are posted from rural QLD, as such postage around Australia at this time of year can take up to 2-3 weeks, so please be aware of delivery delays.
- All items are posted via Express post within Australia from rural QLD.
- Depending on the length and letters within a name font size and placement may vary.
- Please ensure the correct spelling of name as plaques cannot be returned due to incorrect spelling at checkout.
- Due to the nature of timber, items may differ to the images on your screen. Colours may also vary from screen to screen and the grain of timber/etching presentation will differ with each piece. This is a natural component of timber work and returns will not be given based on etching presentation or font placement.
- Letters and font size may vary from what is shown in images.
- There will be no returns/exchanges for lettering of the font. Script font in particular can show letters differently to a typewriter font.
- Pretty, but not a toy! Please ensure these are placed out of reach of children and not hung above cots/beds and check piece regularly for potential hazards.