PLEASE NOTE CURRENT TURNAROUND OF 4-5 WEEKS + POST.
Pregnancy AND baby's first year milestones, rolled into one! From bun-in-the-oven-announcement to pregnancy months to baby's arrival and beyond: capture the entire journey with this set of monthly milestone plaques. Beautifully etched in a simple, gender neutral design that will remain a special keepsake for years to come. Please note, this is a PRE-ORDER item.
- Oh baby (pregnancy and/or newborn announcement)
- I'm here (can be customised to ‘he’s’ or ‘she’s’ here, please leave a note at checkout if you’d like this option).
- One month old to twelve months old
- Cloth bag for storage + keepsake
Made from 3mm timber, each plaque is a generous 11cm in diameter.
- $70 per set (includes FREE SHIPPING AUS WIDE). Enter code: MILESTONE at checkout (not valid with any other offer).
- My first Easter + my first Christmas add on (2 individual plaques in matching design): $19.00
- My baptism add on: $10 ea
Please note, this is a PRE-ORDER item and lovingly made to order. During this busy time, please allow 4-5 weeks + post to receive. If needed sooner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order to check availability - I always do my best to accommodate!
Items are posted via regular, tracked mail. For signature on delivery, insurance and/or express postage, see the 'Postage Upgrade' section.
Overseas: shipping is available worldwide excluding US and Canada. Please contact email@example.com for shipping estimate for other countries.
- Due to the nature of timber, items may differ to the images on your screen. Colours may also vary slightly from screen to screen and the grain of timber and therefore etching presentation will differ with each piece. The engraving may also show some inconsistencies due to the grain, this is not a flaw but a natural part of wooden products.
- Pretty, but not a toy! These are a prop and not to be handled by little ones. Please ensure they are placed out of reach of children and not hung or placed near or above cots/beds and check piece regularly for potential hazards and remove immediately if found.