· Keep out of reach of children. Decorative piece only. This is not a toy and not to be used as a teether.
· Ensure piece is out of reach of children. Do not hand or mount near/above cots or beds.
· For mini plaques, if using in a doll house, ensure the plaque is permanently fixed to a wall or furnishing and supervise children when playing. These are not suitable for children under 3.
· Keep out of direct sunlight as this may cause the colours to fade and timber to warp.
· Do not immerse in water – always remove before washing hands (rings), showering, bathing or swimming and avoid wearing when exercising/sweating.
· Avoid exposure to other metals (such as other jewellery) and chemicals such as perfume, moisturiser, wet wipes, cleaning products and antibacterial gel as this may cause the silver to tarnish. We suggest storing in a sealed container/jewellery box (in a separate compartment to other jewellery) or zip locked bag. Although sterling silver is of a higher quality than silver plated, over time some tarnishing may occur. If this begins to happen, wipe with a silver cleaning cloth (available at most jewellery/accessory stores).
· Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods. The preserved moss in particular is sensitive to constant sun exposure, so please store away from the sun.
· Do not sleep or play sport whilst wearing jewellery.
· Keep out of reach of children and take care when holding little ones whilst wearing.
· Surface wipeable only. Do not immerse in water. To clean, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Always allow to completely dry before storing.
· Acrylic by nature can scratch quite easily. Keep away from rough surfaces.